Alliant Food Safety Labs, LLC is a full-service analytical microbiological testing lab with a long history of microbiological food testing excellence. With over 25 years of experince backing us, we have the expertise and track record of high quality service to back up our words. We pride our lab on the highest quality testing results with precise accuracy and quick turn around times to help your facility meet production needs.
Microrganisims are always present in foods and they may play a significant role in preservation and quality. These microrganisims may occur naturally in some foods. We understand the what how each of these microrganisims affect foods in areas of spoilage or food borne illness. Below is a listing of the microbiology food testing that we can perform. If you have a special requirement we can meet that need too, just ask.
- Aerobic Plate Count (to indicate product quality)
- Coagulase Positive Staph (sauces, dressings, beverages, and dairy products)
- Coliform & E.coli (indicates food product quality and safety)
- E.coli O157:H7 (ground beef and unpasteurized juice products)
- Enterobacteriaceae (indicates food product quality and safety)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (salad dressings and vacuum-packaged products)
- Listeria monocytogenes (meat, vegetables, deli salads, RTEs, and dairy)
- Yeast & Mold (sauces, dressings, beverages, and dairy products)
- Salmonella species (meat, poultry, vegetables, and dairy products)